Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The mornings

                                        
     The morning I've been waiting for lets                                   Good morning everyone woo its so hot that         go and get some food. Corn yummy chop                             sun is burning lets relax today.But I do got 
     chop chop wait why is this corn red woo                               a question why is it so hot today man go  
     it must be the goodness in it.                                                  away sun your to hot for as.




                                        The snow is ready deep but fluffy jump jump jump
                                        headfirst into the snow why is it                                        
                                       so dark it must be night time now OK i might go  to sleep.
                                            


  yummy yummy yummy food bite bite bite, That my food leave it alone now if you don i'll came after you so leave it alone right now no OK then I am coming for you now and nope you messed me again OK you can have it for now but leave my food alone OK.I will give you some when i get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment