Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

holiday time


Day one of the holidays OK today tide up day 2 hours later i'm done know i can go and play 1 hour later movie time 1 hour and 45 minute later lunch time ya i'm hunger. 1:00 pm game time 4 hours gone still play on my ps4 6:00 pm i got off and it was dinner time OK fished then bed time 10:30 pm. Day two slept in until 10:00 am my bothers and sitters were or ready up but me my Nan and poppa  slept in. Get up time shower time breakfast jobs and watch movies all and some game time and i might go to the park and town after and get some stuff. 


 On the holidays me and my family went to the beach me and my family went for a swim and then my poppa went fishing and me my dad and my bother and some of my uncles went diving and you should of seen all the fish under the water it was like a school of fish and we even saw some stingrays and a babby shark all of the fish was like so cool.























No comments:

Post a Comment