Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

weekly reflection 5

This week I knowing my pepha (explain what you got up to) Something I really enjoyed was knowing my pepeha because i got to know my pepeha Something I found challenging was the test that we had to do because it was a math test and i find math a little challenging I have worked toward some of my goals by working on my own and listening to what we are doing next week I want to work on is to get a little more work done. The value of Mercy means kindness and caring I have shown this by helping a little kid do his reading. I am looking forward to tech and more learning and work next week.

2 comments:

  1. Ka Pai Sen, keep working hard every week. You are making awesome progress. Make sure you read over your mahi and check that it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi senator my name is Ripeka i go to oturu school i liked your reflection. i liked the bit where you told us how you were being challenged in math.What strategy you use?

    ReplyDelete