Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

week 3 reflection

                                                        Week three reflection 


This week my reflection highlight was  when we went to tech and how we got to know who we were going to be are teacher  for the term. 


The thing that i found challenging is mahi tahi because how we had to do our camp sheet and put what we were doing on the camp week.


something i want to work on next week is  to get most of my  work finished   


I showed mercy by helping a little girl we she fall off the side of the railing 


I am looking forward to our school swimming comp next week on friday 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Senator, thanks for sharing your reflection. Mahi Tahi was definitely challenging! I would like you to work on adding more detail to your reflections by explaining the reasons why in more detail.

    ReplyDelete