Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

How is it back at school 😎

How is it back at school?🤣

well we i got here i was feel a bet nerves. But then i started to hang out with some people and then i got the hang of it so i just stared to hang out with every. When i went into class i noticed that there were some other stuff around like the birds that my class made the other week and a lot of other things.

Its been a fun and cool morning back at school. At morning tea i played  soccer with some of my friends it was fun and some times it was funny.  Its really good to be back at school  i couldn't wait till i got to school .

Its been so cool to be back at school i love it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Sir, Jason from Paroa school here:
    I really like this blog post about you going back to school. For me it was really fun going back to school for me because a could see my friends :)

    your sincerely Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jason McC I ready like your post same I like seeing my friends too. Thank you agian.

      Delete